Youth Programs Needs
- Printer Cartridges: HP: Q6000A, Q6001A, Q6002A, Q6003A, HP: CE320A, CE321A, CE322A, CE323A
- Self-Stick Easel Pads
- Paper Towels
- Small Drinking Cups
- Magic Markers
- Pocket Folders
- Postage Stamps: Used for High School programs – students mail themselves before and after letters
- First Aid Supplies: Facilitators use when taking youth on hikes, injuries during activities, etc.
Peace House Needs
- Conference Table
- Conference Table Chairs: 12 preferably with castors
- Updating Kitchen: Used various agencies that serve youth and youth who are attending programs
- Energy Efficient Dishwasher
- Energy Efficient Refrigerator
- Cabinet Refinishing
- Window Blinds for the Consensus Room – 1 for each window – Allowing us to block light, window coverings would allow us to show video and PowerPoint’s with ease, no matter the time of day.
- Baskets and/or trays for the Art Studio: 20 matching baskets and/or trays – In order to keep supplies organized and to keep the room clutter-free, we would like to organize our art supplies in baskets that will be carefully labeled. This will make it easier to participate in art activities!
- Art Supplies for Art studio: watercolors, crayons, colored pencils, construction paper, sketch pads, modeling clay, glue sticks, assorted pipe cleaners, school glue, rubber cement, fadeless paper, tempera paint, tin foil, glitter, beads, string, newspapers and Magazines- Access to art supplies allows us to use creative programming with our groups and create peaceful, inspiring art!
To donate any of these items, please contact Stacy Robinson at 317.327.7144 or email@example.com.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Event Volunteers – MLK Festival and tabling
- Handyman to clean gutters
- Plumber to install sink in the art room
- 17th Annual Martin Luther King Community Festival – Saturday, January, 17, 2015
- 3rd Annual Mustached Turtle Dash – Sat., Sept. 26, 2015 – A 5k, 10k, and 15k competitive race with a 5k non-competitive run/walk for people of all ages. It includes reduced prices for children and youth.
To learn more about current sponsorship opportunities, please contact Stacy Robinson at 317.327.7144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.