One Indy Goals:
- Foster improved police/public safety and community relationships
- Increase opportunities for parents, youth and community to learn conflict resolution skills
- Enhance collaboration between schools, parks, community centers and faith based institutions
Proposed Project Outcomes:
- 75% of students served will demonstrate an improvement in at least three of their conflict resolution skills.
- School administrators at the nine targeted elementary schools will report a 50% reduction in fights, bullying and other disciplinary actions in the school.
- School reports at the nine targeted elementary schools will indicate at least a 50% reduction in the number of students who are suspended and expelled.
- 75% of the parents, teachers, and community stakeholders who participate in the program will report an improvement in positive connections between the school and community.