Restorative Practice Implementation Professional Development
November 11, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| $50
Once you understand Restorative Practices mindset and the tangible skills, it’s time to figure out how the rubber meets the road. This training allows you to explore how you can begin implementing restorative practices in your school or organization.
We will share sample discipline flow charts, lessons learned, and will give you time and space to reflect on where your school or organization is right now and how best to get things moving!
- Create their own discipline flow chart to put all of the pieces together on how their organization will respond to issues of concern.
- Use various tools to rate and reflect on their readiness and their next steps.
- Create their own plan to determine their next steps (both short and long term.)
REQUIRED to register:
- Completion of both Restorative Practices level 1 and 2 trainings
- At least two staff from your school/organization who have access in creating RP implementation & disciplinary plans; someone in the building’s administration as well as any other people who are interested and trained
$50 per school/organization (2-6 people)