Peace Learning Center, in partnership with DMHA, has created a FREE train-the-trainer program for schools across the state of Indiana.
In the Fall of 2021, the module for the Northern region of Indiana will begin. .
Each participating school will send a small team who will:
- Receive 5 days of training and will emerge as trainers, capable of training the rest of your staff
- Receive all training materials and resources
- Create a restorative discipline plan to help move your practices from punitive to restorative
- Be connected to a cohort of other schools to learn from and share resources
- Receive support and consultation from Peace Learning Center
The training will be held completely virtually via Zoom.